February 25, 2013 Headlines: Ford creates jobs, unemployment rate grows, and more..
CNN Money: World economic recovery stumbles as China's manufacturing sector takes a fall.
New York Times: Ford plans to create 450 jobs by expanding on need for fuel efficiency in U.S. market.
New York Times: Administration is prepared to call out China on cyber attacks, though a direct attack would backfire on U.S.
Reuters: Job growth too slow as uneployment grows rate grows to 7.9 % in January.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013