February 25, 2011 Headlines: Slow GDP Growth, Boeing Wins Tanker Contract, and More
Breaking: Fourth quarter GDP grew at a slower pace than previously thought.
The President’s jobs and competitiveness council’s first meeting focused on access to credit and other steps to spur hiring.
China is blocking websites related to unrest in the Arab world.
Boeing wins a lucrative $35 billion Air Force contract to build new refueling tanker. The bulk of the jobs will be created in Washington and Kansas.
One take on how Germany has maintained high levels of exports and manufacturing jobs.
Related recent Blogs
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- May 13, 2013 Headlines: New wave of cyber-attacks, global trade, and more. • by LRaup • 05/13/2013
- Pressing Obama on a manufacturing policy • by mmcmullan • 05/10/2013
- May 10 2013 Headlines: Obama's focus on manufacturing, U.S.-South Korea summit, and more. • by LRaup • 05/10/2013
- White House announces competition to create three new manufacturing institutes • by LDonia • 05/09/2013
- May 9, 2013 Headline: Obama's focus on job creation, creating manufacturing space, and more. • by LRaup • 05/09/2013