February 23, 2012 Headlines: Debate Coverage, Chinese Pollution, USTR to Congress, and More
NYT: Coverage of last night’s GOP debate (the 20th, for those keeping score at home).
WSJ: Hong Kong’s pollution is worse than mainland China’s.
The Hill: The U.S. Trade Representative will brief Congress next week.
The Atlantic: Are American factories not as productive as we’d like to think?
WSJ: Reform movements are gaining steam in China.
Ezra Klein: Economists and experts react to Obama’s tax proposals.
The Hill: Rick Santorum responds to Mitt Romney’s tax plan.
WSJ: The largest players in China’s economy? State-owned enterprises.
Related recent Blogs
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013