February 22, 2013 Headlines: Technology vs Manufacturing, Bipartisan Solutions, and more.
Fortune: Manufacturing is becoming a capability rather than an industry due to an influx of technology.
US News: Commitment from Republican Congressman on bipartisan manufacturing solutions.
Bloomberg: Unexpected decline in manufacturing within Philadelphia.
Associated Press: Exponential growth of manufacturing in the US sends positive message.
Bloomberg: Looming currency swap for China will increase trade with European country.
Washington Post: Obama to host new Japanese PM with intent of negotiating region-wide free trade pact.
Related recent Blogs
- New "Gigafactory" set to create thousands of jobs in the U.S. • by TGarland • 07/31/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014