February 22, 2013 Headlines: Technology vs Manufacturing, Bipartisan Solutions, and more.
Fortune: Manufacturing is becoming a capability rather than an industry due to an influx of technology.
US News: Commitment from Republican Congressman on bipartisan manufacturing solutions.
Bloomberg: Unexpected decline in manufacturing within Philadelphia.
Associated Press: Exponential growth of manufacturing in the US sends positive message.
Bloomberg: Looming currency swap for China will increase trade with European country.
Washington Post: Obama to host new Japanese PM with intent of negotiating region-wide free trade pact.
Related recent Blogs
- American Workers Remind Us What Labor Day Is All About • by TGarland • 08/26/2014
- The Fourth Option: A National Manufacturing Strategy • by mmcmullan • 08/25/2014
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014