February 22, 2013 Headlines: Technology vs Manufacturing, Bipartisan Solutions, and more.
Fortune: Manufacturing is becoming a capability rather than an industry due to an influx of technology.
US News: Commitment from Republican Congressman on bipartisan manufacturing solutions.
Bloomberg: Unexpected decline in manufacturing within Philadelphia.
Associated Press: Exponential growth of manufacturing in the US sends positive message.
Bloomberg: Looming currency swap for China will increase trade with European country.
Washington Post: Obama to host new Japanese PM with intent of negotiating region-wide free trade pact.
Related recent Blogs
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013