February 20, 2013 Headlines: Oracle reshores manufacturing jobs to Oregon, China denies cyber attacks, and more...
Reuters: Despite manufacturing's weak start this year, the sector still shows signs of recovery.
Forbes: Oracle moves server manufacturing from Mexico to Oregon.
Fox News: White House considering fines & trade penalties against China because of cyber espionage.
New York Times: China denies cyber attacks, says U.S. security report was flawed.
Financial Times: Foxconn freezes hiring in Chinese factories as demand for Apple's newest iPhone slows.
New York Times: Chinese official says the groundwater of 90% of Chinese cities is polluted.
The Hill: Unions hoping trade talks with E.U. can lead to stronger labor laws in the U.S.
Related recent Blogs
- What's funding the military buildup in China? • by TGarland • 04/23/2014
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- OPINION: Fix the vulnerable defense industrial base • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014