February 2, 2011 Headlines: China and Europe, Unemployment by State, Factory Activity Up, and More
AP: China may contribute to Europe’s bailout fund.
The Hill: If unemployment doesn’t keep falling, it’s very bad news for President Obama.
Ezra Klein: Taking Speaker Boehner to task for his view on infrastructure projects.
WSJ: State-by-state unemployment.
NYT: China’s state-run media attacks critics of a crackdown on Tibetans.
The Hill: Factory growth was the fastest in 7 months.
NYT: Manufacturing and construction both are growing industries.
MM: China’s production quotas on rare earth minerals barely skirt WTO regulations.
WSJ: A chart showing factory activity across the globe.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013