February 2, 2011 Headlines: China and Europe, Unemployment by State, Factory Activity Up, and More
AP: China may contribute to Europe’s bailout fund.
The Hill: If unemployment doesn’t keep falling, it’s very bad news for President Obama.
Ezra Klein: Taking Speaker Boehner to task for his view on infrastructure projects.
WSJ: State-by-state unemployment.
NYT: China’s state-run media attacks critics of a crackdown on Tibetans.
The Hill: Factory growth was the fastest in 7 months.
NYT: Manufacturing and construction both are growing industries.
MM: China’s production quotas on rare earth minerals barely skirt WTO regulations.
WSJ: A chart showing factory activity across the globe.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- May 24, 2013 Headlines: U.S.-EU trade deal exemptions, investing in U.S. manufacturing, and more. • by LRaup • 05/24/2013
- Washington State Bridge Collapse Illustrates Perils of Failing Infrastructure. • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: Is a Chinese construction firm benefiting from its Beijing connection? • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013