February 15, 2013 Headlines: the growth of U.S. manufacturing, trade with China, and more...
Forbes: Debating the growth of American manufacturing.
New York Times: Leonhardt discusses President Obama's plans to bring high-tech manufacturing jobs to the U.S.
WSJ: Decoding President Obama's free-trade agenda.
New York Times: Technology, trade and fewer jobs lead to challenge of making capitalism work for everyone.
The Business Journal: Wisconsin's exports to China growing; Walker to lead trade mission to the country.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- Now there's an idea: Using trade policy as leverage with China • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013