February 15, 2013 Headlines: the growth of U.S. manufacturing, trade with China, and more...
Forbes: Debating the growth of American manufacturing.
New York Times: Leonhardt discusses President Obama's plans to bring high-tech manufacturing jobs to the U.S.
WSJ: Decoding President Obama's free-trade agenda.
New York Times: Technology, trade and fewer jobs lead to challenge of making capitalism work for everyone.
The Business Journal: Wisconsin's exports to China growing; Walker to lead trade mission to the country.
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- April 7, 2014: The same old story about cyberhacking • by mmcmullan • 04/07/2014