February 15, 2013 Headlines: the growth of U.S. manufacturing, trade with China, and more...
Forbes: Debating the growth of American manufacturing.
New York Times: Leonhardt discusses President Obama's plans to bring high-tech manufacturing jobs to the U.S.
WSJ: Decoding President Obama's free-trade agenda.
New York Times: Technology, trade and fewer jobs lead to challenge of making capitalism work for everyone.
The Business Journal: Wisconsin's exports to China growing; Walker to lead trade mission to the country.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013