February 15, 2012 Headlines: Production Rises, Xi Jinping in D.C., Payroll Tax Cut, and More
Bloomberg: Manufacturing production continued to rise in January.
NYT: Xi and Obama meet in the Oval office.
FP: Tough talk on trade for Xi in Washington.
WSJ: Accompanying Xi Jinping to the U.S: top Chinese business leaders.
NYT: The iPad copyright dispute is escalating in China.
WSJ: Coverage of Xi’s visit to the Pentagon.
The Hill: Payroll tax cut extension appears to be coming together.
WSJ: Video report of Xi Jinping’s upcoming visit to Iowa.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- A swing and a miss for Biden in Asia • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013