February 15, 2012 Headlines: Production Rises, Xi Jinping in D.C., Payroll Tax Cut, and More
Bloomberg: Manufacturing production continued to rise in January.
NYT: Xi and Obama meet in the Oval office.
FP: Tough talk on trade for Xi in Washington.
WSJ: Accompanying Xi Jinping to the U.S: top Chinese business leaders.
NYT: The iPad copyright dispute is escalating in China.
WSJ: Coverage of Xi’s visit to the Pentagon.
The Hill: Payroll tax cut extension appears to be coming together.
WSJ: Video report of Xi Jinping’s upcoming visit to Iowa.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014