February 15, 2012 Headlines: Production Rises, Xi Jinping in D.C., Payroll Tax Cut, and More
Bloomberg: Manufacturing production continued to rise in January.
NYT: Xi and Obama meet in the Oval office.
FP: Tough talk on trade for Xi in Washington.
WSJ: Accompanying Xi Jinping to the U.S: top Chinese business leaders.
NYT: The iPad copyright dispute is escalating in China.
WSJ: Coverage of Xi’s visit to the Pentagon.
The Hill: Payroll tax cut extension appears to be coming together.
WSJ: Video report of Xi Jinping’s upcoming visit to Iowa.
Related recent Blogs
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014