February 15, 2012 Headlines: Production Rises, Xi Jinping in D.C., Payroll Tax Cut, and More
Bloomberg: Manufacturing production continued to rise in January.
NYT: Xi and Obama meet in the Oval office.
FP: Tough talk on trade for Xi in Washington.
WSJ: Accompanying Xi Jinping to the U.S: top Chinese business leaders.
NYT: The iPad copyright dispute is escalating in China.
WSJ: Coverage of Xi’s visit to the Pentagon.
The Hill: Payroll tax cut extension appears to be coming together.
WSJ: Video report of Xi Jinping’s upcoming visit to Iowa.
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013