February 14, 2013 Headlines: State of the Union follow-up, speculation on American manufacturing revival, and more...
WSJ - Marketwatch: Optimism for manufacturing rebound grows, despite very slow rates of re-shoring.
Forbes: Can Obama revive manufacturing in the United States?
CNN: State of the Union places 3-D printing in the spotlight.
Brookings Institution: Congress and the American people should embrace manufacturing hubs.
The Hill: President Obama uses SOTU address to highlight proposals for manufacturing revival.
NPR: Following SOTU, President Obama tries to build support in NC for manufacturing proposals.
Washington Post: Additional coverage of North Carolina event.
Reuters: Various businesses and centers in Ohio provide manufacturing model for the rest of the U.S.
Bloomberg: It should be easier for China to buy American companies.
CNBC: Trade talks between EU and US will be complete within two years.
NYT: President takes SOTU show on the road, while politicians from both parties express skepticism.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote Of The Day: "It's time the administration stiffened its spine" on trade issues • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 22, 2014: Currency and the TPP • by mmcmullan • 04/22/2014
- April 18, 2014: Another miss from Treasury on currency manipulation • by mmcmullan • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014