February 11, 2013 Headlines: trade deals, sanctions, cyber-security, and more...
Bloomberg: Trans-Atlantic trade deal would be beneficial to all parties.
Economic Times: U.S. imposes sanctions on Chinese defense firm.
Washington Post: Pundits expect President Obama to discuss manufacturing during State of the Union
Bloomberg: China passes the U.S. and becomes the world's biggest trading nation.
Washington Post: Massive cyber-espionage campaign threatens U.S. economic competitiveness.
Related recent Blogs
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Will This Be the Week for the Highway Trust Fund? • by elizabethbb • 07/28/2014
- July 25, 2014: What We're Watching • by mmcmullan • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014