Fashion Friday: Yuketen Footwear
Keep your feet warm and dry this winter with American-made cold weather footwear for men from Yuketen. Based on designs gathered from remote locales “spread out across the rolling Appalachians to the high Sierras,” Yuketen shoes are as beautiful as they are practical.
From classic hunting boots to a Native American inspired collection, Yuketen offers a full line of quality, American-made footwear. Not on the market for new shoes? Yuketen also offers a variety of luggage and accessories.
Related recent Blogs
- May 31, 2013 Headlines: A Make It In America campaign, adding currency to the TPP, and more. • by LRaup • 05/31/2013
- Buy American wins and losses in Texas. • by scapozzola • 05/29/2013
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013