Fashion Friday: Yuketen Footwear
Keep your feet warm and dry this winter with American-made cold weather footwear for men from Yuketen. Based on designs gathered from remote locales “spread out across the rolling Appalachians to the high Sierras,” Yuketen shoes are as beautiful as they are practical.
From classic hunting boots to a Native American inspired collection, Yuketen offers a full line of quality, American-made footwear. Not on the market for new shoes? Yuketen also offers a variety of luggage and accessories.
Related recent Blogs
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- Oh yes: A Made in America Girl Scout project • by mmcmullan • 10/15/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013
- Keep your Breaking Bad costume Made in America • by LDonia • 09/27/2013
- Nanette Lepore's Spring 2014 American-made couture • by LDonia • 09/13/2013