Fashion Friday: Wilson Cowboy Boots
The allure of cowboy boots is undeniable. These classic, all-American boots have withstood the test of time, and are coveted by fashionistas and real-life ranchers alike—a rare feat (or "feet," if you're pun-inclined).
If you’re in the market for a new pair of these iconic shoes, look no farther than Wilson Cowboy Boots, a company that proudly hand-makes quality boots in Livingston, Montana.
According to their website, “Every Bowman's Wilson Boot is handmade, from start to finish by skilled bootmakers. You can wear our boots knowing they are they are hand-finished, one-of-a-kind, and bears the workmanship of each craftsman's individual attention.”
So whether you’ll be wearing these boots downtown or down on the ranch, you can take pride in the fact that they’re American-made and built to last.
Related recent Blogs
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- Oh yes: A Made in America Girl Scout project • by mmcmullan • 10/15/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013
- Keep your Breaking Bad costume Made in America • by LDonia • 09/27/2013
- Nanette Lepore's Spring 2014 American-made couture • by LDonia • 09/13/2013