Fashion Friday: Wilson Cowboy Boots
The allure of cowboy boots is undeniable. These classic, all-American boots have withstood the test of time, and are coveted by fashionistas and real-life ranchers alike—a rare feat (or "feet," if you're pun-inclined).
If you’re in the market for a new pair of these iconic shoes, look no farther than Wilson Cowboy Boots, a company that proudly hand-makes quality boots in Livingston, Montana.
According to their website, “Every Bowman's Wilson Boot is handmade, from start to finish by skilled bootmakers. You can wear our boots knowing they are they are hand-finished, one-of-a-kind, and bears the workmanship of each craftsman's individual attention.”
So whether you’ll be wearing these boots downtown or down on the ranch, you can take pride in the fact that they’re American-made and built to last.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- New American-made locomotives unveiled. • by scapozzola • 05/13/2013