Fashion Friday: Wassookeag Moccasins
On the market for some quality, American-made fall shoes? Look no farther than Wassookeag Moccasins of Dexter, Maine.
All Wassookeag moccasins are hand-sewn and made to order, and are constructed from locally sourced buffalo hide, bull hide, moose hide, and cow hide leathers. And if you’re looking for moccasins to last through a cold winter (something Mainers are quite familiar with) you’re in luck - all Wassookeag shoes are available with plush deerskin lining.
Their most expensive shoes will set you back about $180, but most everything else is in the $80-$120 range, which in our opinion is a steal for such unique and high-quality shoes. We even uncovered some great bargains, such as these absolutely adorable children’s moccasins for only $19.
Related recent Blogs
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- New American-made locomotives unveiled. • by scapozzola • 05/13/2013
- Think Disney should make it garments in the United States? Let the company know! • by LDonia • 05/03/2013
- Members of Congress Press for "Buy America" Steel Preferences in Transportation, Defense, and Homeland Projects. • by scapozzola • 05/02/2013
- When taxpayer dollars are spent overseas... • by scapozzola • 04/30/2013