Fashion Friday: Staying warm through a lingering winter the Made in USA way
Fashion Friday is back again! And since the start of Spring has been more like Winter’s after-party, a "Made in USA" way to keep warm is essential.
What's better than staying warm and fashionable at the same time? Few things, as most ladies know. So for all the fashionistas out there, say “hello” to Berkshire hosiery.
Berkshire produces their line in North Carolina, U.S.A. As their website states:
We proudly knit, sew and package our Berkshire® brand hosiery in North Carolina, supporting our highly skilled workforce and making superior legwear right here in the U.S.A.
The company manufactures a variety of hosiery for the needs of everyone, according to their site:
At Berkshire® we knit products to fit every woman for every occasion. We have an extensive product line which includes tights, shapers, stockings, thigh-highs, knee-highs, cotton (proudly grown in the U.S.A.) and bamboo hosiery. In addition to our Regular, Queen Size and Maternity hosiery, we recently introduced the Berkshire Girl® line for children, encompassing the same high-quality and fit standards of the Berkshire brand. Our expertise and innovation is the foundation for our superior products.
Berkshire makes all products from scratch by knitting, sewing, and packaging all styles and colors to fit.
Quality, you say? It's excellent! The made-in-North Carolina product has won a few awards for its sheer hosiery product. The company has been in business for over 30 years and their products can be found in almost every store and online.
I received a pair of these tights as a gift and I became a Berkshire fan. It’s been a perfect wear for this never-ending winter, and the quality is top-notch. I’ve been wearing it for a little while now and I can say it definitely lasts through many washes. Nothing else compares to its quality, durability, and price.
Looking for a pair or two for this weekend or next winter? Check out the 25 percent off sales discount available until April 10th.
This blog was written by AAM intern Pamela Tom-Jack.
Related recent Blogs
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014
- Celebrate National Sunglasses Day with American Made Shades • by LRaup • 06/27/2014
- Jolie & Elizabeth: Light Flirty Styles Perfect for Summer • by elizabethbb • 06/20/2014
- Need a Last Minute Father’s Day Gift? Check Out Frank Clegg Leatherworks. • by elizabethbb • 06/13/2014
- Celebrate Father’s Day with American Made Bow Ties • by LRaup • 06/06/2014
- Sail into Summer with TipsySkipper • by LRaup • 05/30/2014
- New Balance: Sprint into Summer • by admin • 05/23/2014