Fashion Friday: Snoods!
With the exception of some parts of the south, it seems that cooler weather is enveloping much of the United States. For many it’s still too warm for heavy coats, but too chilly to leave the house without some extra layers.
M.I.U.S. Collection features a purple “snood” that may do the trick. M.I.U.S. describes the snood as a “hybrid scarf/sweater/hood. It is made of soft, stretchy Jersey material and can be worn in several different ways.”
Made in Cleveland, Ohio, the snood is available in two sizes and several colors.
Image from M.I.U.S. website.
Related recent Blogs
- Clean energy manufacturing gets help from DOE • by TGarland • 12/12/2013
- December 12, 2013: Uh, an economic boom? • by mmcmullan • 12/12/2013
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013