Fashion Friday: Snoods!
With the exception of some parts of the south, it seems that cooler weather is enveloping much of the United States. For many it’s still too warm for heavy coats, but too chilly to leave the house without some extra layers.
M.I.U.S. Collection features a purple “snood” that may do the trick. M.I.U.S. describes the snood as a “hybrid scarf/sweater/hood. It is made of soft, stretchy Jersey material and can be worn in several different ways.”
Made in Cleveland, Ohio, the snood is available in two sizes and several colors.
Image from M.I.U.S. website.
Related recent Blogs
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with American Apparel • by LRaup • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014