Fashion Friday: Snoods!
With the exception of some parts of the south, it seems that cooler weather is enveloping much of the United States. For many it’s still too warm for heavy coats, but too chilly to leave the house without some extra layers.
M.I.U.S. Collection features a purple “snood” that may do the trick. M.I.U.S. describes the snood as a “hybrid scarf/sweater/hood. It is made of soft, stretchy Jersey material and can be worn in several different ways.”
Made in Cleveland, Ohio, the snood is available in two sizes and several colors.
Image from M.I.U.S. website.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014