Fashion Friday for our cold-weather friends
It’s easy for people like me, hunkered down in Washington, DC, to forget that a lot of the country is experiencing a real winter.
This Fashion Friday post is dedicated to those who have seen temperatures drop below freezing and might even have a sheet of snow blanketing their town right now.
Chippewa Boots manufactures a line of Made in the USA footwear (for both men and women). The boots are made in Carthage, MO (it isn’t clear from the website if Chippewa has multiple factories in the United States) and those interested can watch a “Factory Tour” video.
Pictured are the Chocolate Apache Loggers, but you can see the rest of the American-made items by visiting Chippewa's site here and searching for "Made in the USA."
Related recent Blogs
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013