Fashion Friday for our cold-weather friends
It’s easy for people like me, hunkered down in Washington, DC, to forget that a lot of the country is experiencing a real winter.
This Fashion Friday post is dedicated to those who have seen temperatures drop below freezing and might even have a sheet of snow blanketing their town right now.
Chippewa Boots manufactures a line of Made in the USA footwear (for both men and women). The boots are made in Carthage, MO (it isn’t clear from the website if Chippewa has multiple factories in the United States) and those interested can watch a “Factory Tour” video.
Pictured are the Chocolate Apache Loggers, but you can see the rest of the American-made items by visiting Chippewa's site here and searching for "Made in the USA."
Related recent Blogs
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- August 8, 2014: Maury is a close second to trade data in our book • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- No, Technology Isn’t an Automatic Job Killer • by elizabethbb • 08/07/2014