Fashion Friday for our cold-weather friends
It’s easy for people like me, hunkered down in Washington, DC, to forget that a lot of the country is experiencing a real winter.
This Fashion Friday post is dedicated to those who have seen temperatures drop below freezing and might even have a sheet of snow blanketing their town right now.
Chippewa Boots manufactures a line of Made in the USA footwear (for both men and women). The boots are made in Carthage, MO (it isn’t clear from the website if Chippewa has multiple factories in the United States) and those interested can watch a “Factory Tour” video.
Pictured are the Chocolate Apache Loggers, but you can see the rest of the American-made items by visiting Chippewa's site here and searching for "Made in the USA."
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014