Fashion Friday: LUXE by Lisa Vogel
Recently, we told you about swimwear for men, made in America by Birdwell. Today, with optimism that swimming weather should last for at least another month, we suggest some American-made swimwear for women.
Started by co-President of RAJ manufacturing, Lisa Vogel, LUXE swimsuits are made in Tustin, CA.
The LUXE by Lisa Vogel website explains that Vogel started the company "to fill the needs of style mavens and hipster moms like herself looking for swimwear that perfectly fits and flatters."
LUXE by Lisa Vogel items run the style gamut-- from one pieces to bikinis, tankinis to cover-ups. In addition to ordering the pieces online, interested shoppers can find items in various retail stores around the United States.
Learn more about LUXE by Lisa Vogel here.
Photo from Luxe by Lisa Vogel website.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Think Disney should make it garments in the United States? Let the company know! • by LDonia • 05/03/2013
- Love American-made clothing? Tweet about it! • by LDonia • 03/29/2013
- In New Orleans a nascent fashion community proves new industries CAN be built in America • by LDonia • 03/04/2013
- Purchase of these Los Angeles-made jeans benefits the community • by LDonia • 03/01/2013
- Despite the fashionable label, 'Made in America' garments still struggle. • by LDonia • 02/25/2013
- Will we see any 'Made in America' on the Oscar 'Red Carpet?' • by LDonia • 02/22/2013
- Life on Mars...as envisioned by Nanette Lepore • by LDonia • 02/15/2013
- American-made socks that are built to withstand cold, snowy weather • by LDonia • 02/08/2013