Fashion Friday: LUXE by Lisa Vogel
Recently, we told you about swimwear for men, made in America by Birdwell. Today, with optimism that swimming weather should last for at least another month, we suggest some American-made swimwear for women.
Started by co-President of RAJ manufacturing, Lisa Vogel, LUXE swimsuits are made in Tustin, CA.
The LUXE by Lisa Vogel website explains that Vogel started the company "to fill the needs of style mavens and hipster moms like herself looking for swimwear that perfectly fits and flatters."
LUXE by Lisa Vogel items run the style gamut-- from one pieces to bikinis, tankinis to cover-ups. In addition to ordering the pieces online, interested shoppers can find items in various retail stores around the United States.
Learn more about LUXE by Lisa Vogel here.
Photo from Luxe by Lisa Vogel website.
Related recent Blogs
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with American Apparel • by LRaup • 04/18/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Spring into warm weather with Made in USA Nail Polish • by LRaup • 04/04/2014
- Fashion Friday: Staying warm through a lingering winter the Made in USA way • by LRaup • 03/28/2014
- AAM and its readers cannot get enough American-made jeans • by LDonia • 02/07/2014
- 5 pairs of Made in the USA jeans -- there's something for everyone • by LDonia • 01/17/2014
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013