Fashion Friday: LAmade
It’s still Summer and the way the weather has been, it will probably be quite warm well into fall. So what better time to invest in an American-made tank top?
LAmade* attempts to sell not just American-made clothing, but an American-made image. Their website explains:
Embodying the lifestyle of Southern California since 2004, LAmade is influenced by music, travel, vintage clothing, real people, and everyday life; the LAmade collections are unique and understated. Perfect basics and novelty pieces are designed with attention to fit & detail, emphasizing impeccable quality and modern sophistication. The LAmade aesthetic offers classic feminine items that can evolve with any wardrobe.
So if you're in the market for some lighter apparel to comfortably enjoy the rest of the warm month(s), check out LAmade.
*The clothing on LAmade's website is almost entirely made in the U.S.A., however it seems that some of the company's sweaters are imported. Those items are clearly marked.
Image from LAmade's website.
Related recent Blogs
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with American Apparel • by LRaup • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014