Fashion Friday: LAmade
It’s still Summer and the way the weather has been, it will probably be quite warm well into fall. So what better time to invest in an American-made tank top?
LAmade* attempts to sell not just American-made clothing, but an American-made image. Their website explains:
Embodying the lifestyle of Southern California since 2004, LAmade is influenced by music, travel, vintage clothing, real people, and everyday life; the LAmade collections are unique and understated. Perfect basics and novelty pieces are designed with attention to fit & detail, emphasizing impeccable quality and modern sophistication. The LAmade aesthetic offers classic feminine items that can evolve with any wardrobe.
So if you're in the market for some lighter apparel to comfortably enjoy the rest of the warm month(s), check out LAmade.
*The clothing on LAmade's website is almost entirely made in the U.S.A., however it seems that some of the company's sweaters are imported. Those items are clearly marked.
Image from LAmade's website.
Related recent Blogs
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013