Fashion Friday: LAmade
It’s still Summer and the way the weather has been, it will probably be quite warm well into fall. So what better time to invest in an American-made tank top?
LAmade* attempts to sell not just American-made clothing, but an American-made image. Their website explains:
Embodying the lifestyle of Southern California since 2004, LAmade is influenced by music, travel, vintage clothing, real people, and everyday life; the LAmade collections are unique and understated. Perfect basics and novelty pieces are designed with attention to fit & detail, emphasizing impeccable quality and modern sophistication. The LAmade aesthetic offers classic feminine items that can evolve with any wardrobe.
So if you're in the market for some lighter apparel to comfortably enjoy the rest of the warm month(s), check out LAmade.
*The clothing on LAmade's website is almost entirely made in the U.S.A., however it seems that some of the company's sweaters are imported. Those items are clearly marked.
Image from LAmade's website.
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014