Fashion Friday: LAmade
It’s still Summer and the way the weather has been, it will probably be quite warm well into fall. So what better time to invest in an American-made tank top?
LAmade* attempts to sell not just American-made clothing, but an American-made image. Their website explains:
Embodying the lifestyle of Southern California since 2004, LAmade is influenced by music, travel, vintage clothing, real people, and everyday life; the LAmade collections are unique and understated. Perfect basics and novelty pieces are designed with attention to fit & detail, emphasizing impeccable quality and modern sophistication. The LAmade aesthetic offers classic feminine items that can evolve with any wardrobe.
So if you're in the market for some lighter apparel to comfortably enjoy the rest of the warm month(s), check out LAmade.
*The clothing on LAmade's website is almost entirely made in the U.S.A., however it seems that some of the company's sweaters are imported. Those items are clearly marked.
Image from LAmade's website.
Related recent Blogs
- A Boy Scout badge in advanced manufacturing? • by TGarland • 03/10/2014
- March 10, 2014: Making moves for manufacturing • by mmcmullan • 03/10/2014
- Donald Trump addresses CPAC crowds on key AAM issues • by LRaup • 03/07/2014
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014