Fashion Friday: LAmade
It’s still Summer and the way the weather has been, it will probably be quite warm well into fall. So what better time to invest in an American-made tank top?
LAmade* attempts to sell not just American-made clothing, but an American-made image. Their website explains:
Embodying the lifestyle of Southern California since 2004, LAmade is influenced by music, travel, vintage clothing, real people, and everyday life; the LAmade collections are unique and understated. Perfect basics and novelty pieces are designed with attention to fit & detail, emphasizing impeccable quality and modern sophistication. The LAmade aesthetic offers classic feminine items that can evolve with any wardrobe.
So if you're in the market for some lighter apparel to comfortably enjoy the rest of the warm month(s), check out LAmade.
*The clothing on LAmade's website is almost entirely made in the U.S.A., however it seems that some of the company's sweaters are imported. Those items are clearly marked.
Image from LAmade's website.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013