Fashion Friday: Keki Baby
Here at ManufactureThis, we’ve been experiencing a bit of baby fever lately. From staff members welcoming little bundles of joy into their homes, to our friends and family preparing for their own new arrivals, we’ve had a lot to "ooh and ahh" about lately.
So today on Fashion Friday we’re highlighting a company that sells quality (and cute!) baby gear that’s all manufactured right here in the USA: Keki Baby.
Named after the nickname given to owner and former nanny Kelli by the two small children she cared for, Keki Baby offers a wide range of clothing and accessories that will help you keep your tot in American-made gear from head to toe. Our personal Keki Baby favorites are this adorable cactus onesie and their stylish selection of cotton bibs.
Related recent Blogs
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- New American-made locomotives unveiled. • by scapozzola • 05/13/2013
- Think Disney should make it garments in the United States? Let the company know! • by LDonia • 05/03/2013
- Members of Congress Press for "Buy America" Steel Preferences in Transportation, Defense, and Homeland Projects. • by scapozzola • 05/02/2013