Fashion Friday: Keki Baby
Here at ManufactureThis, we’ve been experiencing a bit of baby fever lately. From staff members welcoming little bundles of joy into their homes, to our friends and family preparing for their own new arrivals, we’ve had a lot to "ooh and ahh" about lately.
So today on Fashion Friday we’re highlighting a company that sells quality (and cute!) baby gear that’s all manufactured right here in the USA: Keki Baby.
Named after the nickname given to owner and former nanny Kelli by the two small children she cared for, Keki Baby offers a wide range of clothing and accessories that will help you keep your tot in American-made gear from head to toe. Our personal Keki Baby favorites are this adorable cactus onesie and their stylish selection of cotton bibs.
Related recent Blogs
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- This Invest in America ad brought to you by the U.S. Department of Commerce • by TGarland • 11/05/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Mixed signals from the US Chamber of Commerce • by LDonia • 10/23/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- Oh yes: A Made in America Girl Scout project • by mmcmullan • 10/15/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013