Fashion Friday: Haughty Cosmetics
Today on Fashion Friday we’d like to highlight a cosmetics brand that is helping women stay beautiful and safe: Haughty Cosmetics.
Founded by self-proclaimed “makeup freak” Michelle Coyle Edwards, Haughty's line of lip glosses are all natural and are all made in America. And the best part? 50% of net profits from the sale of Haughty products go directly to domestic violence prevention education programs.
Editor’s note: If you live in the Washington, DC area, you can pick up Haughty products at Nana, a new and vintage clothing boutique that sells almost exclusively American-made items. Trust us-- you won't regret stopping by!
Related recent Blogs
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- This Invest in America ad brought to you by the U.S. Department of Commerce • by TGarland • 11/05/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Mixed signals from the US Chamber of Commerce • by LDonia • 10/23/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013
- Keep your Breaking Bad costume Made in America • by LDonia • 09/27/2013
- MFG Trivia: The Washington Monument • by LDonia • 09/22/2013
- In our thoughts after yesterday's tragedy • by LDonia • 09/17/2013