Fashion Friday: Green Label Organic
With spring right around the corner, now is the time to start sprucing up your wardrobe with new warmer weather gear. Get ready for the spring and summer months with some eco-friend T-shirts from Floyd, VA-based Green Label Organic, a company that’s as dedicated to keeping the earth healthy as it is to Keeping it Made in America.
All Green Label Organic clothing is 100% organic and 100% American-made, as locally as possible. Not only will these ring spun cotton T’s keep you comfy and cool, they’ll also help you send a message that you care about the environment AND American manufacturing.
Related recent Blogs
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- New American-made locomotives unveiled. • by scapozzola • 05/13/2013
- Think Disney should make it garments in the United States? Let the company know! • by LDonia • 05/03/2013
- Members of Congress Press for "Buy America" Steel Preferences in Transportation, Defense, and Homeland Projects. • by scapozzola • 05/02/2013
- When taxpayer dollars are spent overseas... • by scapozzola • 04/30/2013