Fashion Friday: Green Label Organic
With spring right around the corner, now is the time to start sprucing up your wardrobe with new warmer weather gear. Get ready for the spring and summer months with some eco-friend T-shirts from Floyd, VA-based Green Label Organic, a company that’s as dedicated to keeping the earth healthy as it is to Keeping it Made in America.
All Green Label Organic clothing is 100% organic and 100% American-made, as locally as possible. Not only will these ring spun cotton T’s keep you comfy and cool, they’ll also help you send a message that you care about the environment AND American manufacturing.
Related recent Blogs
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- Oh yes: A Made in America Girl Scout project • by mmcmullan • 10/15/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013
- Keep your Breaking Bad costume Made in America • by LDonia • 09/27/2013
- Nanette Lepore's Spring 2014 American-made couture • by LDonia • 09/13/2013