Fashion Friday: "green 3 apparel"
Facebook follower Amanda Williams Owens suggested we check out green 3 apparel for this week’s Fashion Friday.
green 3’s website describes the brand as:
"a company that designs, sources, produces and markets stylish, high quality sustainable fiber apparel, accessories and soft home goods. green 3 differentiates itself from other sustainable and conventional brands by supplying a product line that focuses on…made in the U.S.A. from concept to end product.”
Sandy Martin founded green 3 after some years of personal frustration with women’s fashion retailers for, among other reasons, being more concerned about profit than the communities and environments of the places where the manufacturing companies resided.
In addition to the company’s commitment to producing American-made products, green 3 works with organizations that provide jobs and training for adults with disabilities.
Check out green 3’s clothes here.
Photo from green 3 apparel's website.
Related recent Blogs
- #ShopAmerica: Health and Beauty gift ideas • by LDonia • 12/11/2013
- 5 Keys to American-Made Holiday Shopping • by TGarland • 12/11/2013
- December 11, 2013: US Trade Rep has not discussed this "currency manipulation" everyone keeps talking about • by mmcmullan • 12/11/2013
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013