Fashion Friday: "green 3 apparel"
Facebook follower Amanda Williams Owens suggested we check out green 3 apparel for this week’s Fashion Friday.
green 3’s website describes the brand as:
"a company that designs, sources, produces and markets stylish, high quality sustainable fiber apparel, accessories and soft home goods. green 3 differentiates itself from other sustainable and conventional brands by supplying a product line that focuses on…made in the U.S.A. from concept to end product.”
Sandy Martin founded green 3 after some years of personal frustration with women’s fashion retailers for, among other reasons, being more concerned about profit than the communities and environments of the places where the manufacturing companies resided.
In addition to the company’s commitment to producing American-made products, green 3 works with organizations that provide jobs and training for adults with disabilities.
Check out green 3’s clothes here.
Photo from green 3 apparel's website.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013
- December 2, 2013: American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/02/2013
- 51 American-made holiday gifts from around the country • by LDonia • 11/27/2013
- The Veep heads to Asia, while Michigan Democrats and automakers press the "currency issue" in TPP talks • by TGarland • 11/27/2013