Fashion Friday: Gitman Bros. Vintage
On the East Coast (and many other places), short-sleeved work shirts have given way to their long-sleeved cousins. If you’re looking to freshen up your work apparel, check out the shirts at Gitman Bros Vintage.
The shirts come in a variety of colors, patterns, styles, and fabrics, and you may just be able to find a matching tie made by Gitman Bros. Vintage as well.
Gitman Bros. is a custom, ready-made shirt factory that has been making quality shirts in Ashland, Pennsylvania, for over 70 years by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations. They bring their history and craft to each individual shirt they sew.
Image taken from Gitman Bros. Vintage website.
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014