Fashion Friday: Gitman Bros. Vintage
On the East Coast (and many other places), short-sleeved work shirts have given way to their long-sleeved cousins. If you’re looking to freshen up your work apparel, check out the shirts at Gitman Bros Vintage.
The shirts come in a variety of colors, patterns, styles, and fabrics, and you may just be able to find a matching tie made by Gitman Bros. Vintage as well.
Gitman Bros. is a custom, ready-made shirt factory that has been making quality shirts in Ashland, Pennsylvania, for over 70 years by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations. They bring their history and craft to each individual shirt they sew.
Image taken from Gitman Bros. Vintage website.
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014