Fashion Friday: Gitman Bros. Vintage
On the East Coast (and many other places), short-sleeved work shirts have given way to their long-sleeved cousins. If you’re looking to freshen up your work apparel, check out the shirts at Gitman Bros Vintage.
The shirts come in a variety of colors, patterns, styles, and fabrics, and you may just be able to find a matching tie made by Gitman Bros. Vintage as well.
Gitman Bros. is a custom, ready-made shirt factory that has been making quality shirts in Ashland, Pennsylvania, for over 70 years by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations. They bring their history and craft to each individual shirt they sew.
Image taken from Gitman Bros. Vintage website.
Related recent Blogs
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- August 8, 2014: Maury is a close second to trade data in our book • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- No, Technology Isn’t an Automatic Job Killer • by elizabethbb • 08/07/2014