Fashion Friday: Gitman Bros. Vintage
On the East Coast (and many other places), short-sleeved work shirts have given way to their long-sleeved cousins. If you’re looking to freshen up your work apparel, check out the shirts at Gitman Bros Vintage.
The shirts come in a variety of colors, patterns, styles, and fabrics, and you may just be able to find a matching tie made by Gitman Bros. Vintage as well.
Gitman Bros. is a custom, ready-made shirt factory that has been making quality shirts in Ashland, Pennsylvania, for over 70 years by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations. They bring their history and craft to each individual shirt they sew.
Image taken from Gitman Bros. Vintage website.
Related recent Blogs
- The Big Three set the stage for a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/10/2013
- December 10, 2013: Welcome back, GM • by mmcmullan • 12/10/2013
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013