Fashion Friday: Gitman Bros. Vintage
On the East Coast (and many other places), short-sleeved work shirts have given way to their long-sleeved cousins. If you’re looking to freshen up your work apparel, check out the shirts at Gitman Bros Vintage.
The shirts come in a variety of colors, patterns, styles, and fabrics, and you may just be able to find a matching tie made by Gitman Bros. Vintage as well.
Gitman Bros. is a custom, ready-made shirt factory that has been making quality shirts in Ashland, Pennsylvania, for over 70 years by workers who have been sewing clothing for generations. They bring their history and craft to each individual shirt they sew.
Image taken from Gitman Bros. Vintage website.
Related recent Blogs
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with American Apparel • by LRaup • 04/18/2014
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014