Fashion Friday: Geier Gloves
Keep your fingers warm this winter with some American-made gloves from Geier Gloves.
From the Geier website:
“Geier Glove Company was established in 1927, in Centralia, Washington. For over 80 years, Geier Glove Company has been producing some of the world'ss finest leather gloves for men and women -- for work, dress, driving, and riding.
Since the Geier brothers began the company, attention to detail with regard to fit, wear, and comfort has been important. Geier uses only the best leathers available for glove and moccasin making, and Geier gloves are made in full and half sizes, giving you the best possible fit.
The owners and employees of Geier Glove Company take great pride in making quality leather gloves and moccasins, and we will continue to manufacture high quality "made in the U.S.A." products to meet your needs.”
Related recent Blogs
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with American Apparel • by LRaup • 04/18/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Spring into warm weather with Made in USA Nail Polish • by LRaup • 04/04/2014
- Fashion Friday: Staying warm through a lingering winter the Made in USA way • by LRaup • 03/28/2014
- How dependent on China is the U.S. military? • by scapozzola • 03/12/2014
- For a company the size of Walmart, its Buy American commitment is tiny. It should make it much bigger. • by mmcmullan • 02/21/2014
- February 21, 2014: Make that Buy American commitment bigger! • by mmcmullan • 02/21/2014
- WeatherTech is serious about its American-made commitments • by mmcmullan • 02/20/2014
- AAM and its readers cannot get enough American-made jeans • by LDonia • 02/07/2014
- Wearing American: We do it in the Olympics, so why not do it in government? • by mmcmullan • 02/07/2014