Fashion Friday: Geier Gloves
Keep your fingers warm this winter with some American-made gloves from Geier Gloves.
From the Geier website:
“Geier Glove Company was established in 1927, in Centralia, Washington. For over 80 years, Geier Glove Company has been producing some of the world'ss finest leather gloves for men and women -- for work, dress, driving, and riding.
Since the Geier brothers began the company, attention to detail with regard to fit, wear, and comfort has been important. Geier uses only the best leathers available for glove and moccasin making, and Geier gloves are made in full and half sizes, giving you the best possible fit.
The owners and employees of Geier Glove Company take great pride in making quality leather gloves and moccasins, and we will continue to manufacture high quality "made in the U.S.A." products to meet your needs.”
Related recent Blogs
- For a company the size of Walmart, its Buy American commitment is tiny. It should make it much bigger. • by mmcmullan • 02/21/2014
- February 21, 2014: Make that Buy American commitment bigger! • by mmcmullan • 02/21/2014
- WeatherTech is serious about its American-made commitments • by mmcmullan • 02/20/2014
- AAM and its readers cannot get enough American-made jeans • by LDonia • 02/07/2014
- Wearing American: We do it in the Olympics, so why not do it in government? • by mmcmullan • 02/07/2014
- AAM Media Coverage for #SOTU 2014 • by TGarland • 01/29/2014
- State of the Union Translator • by TGarland • 01/22/2014
- SOTU PREVIEW: Investing in American Infrastructure • by LDonia • 01/21/2014
- January 21, 2014: Imagining the fabled Manufacturing Strategy • by mmcmullan • 01/21/2014
- 5 pairs of Made in the USA jeans -- there's something for everyone • by LDonia • 01/17/2014