Fashion Friday: Geier Gloves
Keep your fingers warm this winter with some American-made gloves from Geier Gloves.
From the Geier website:
“Geier Glove Company was established in 1927, in Centralia, Washington. For over 80 years, Geier Glove Company has been producing some of the world'ss finest leather gloves for men and women -- for work, dress, driving, and riding.
Since the Geier brothers began the company, attention to detail with regard to fit, wear, and comfort has been important. Geier uses only the best leathers available for glove and moccasin making, and Geier gloves are made in full and half sizes, giving you the best possible fit.
The owners and employees of Geier Glove Company take great pride in making quality leather gloves and moccasins, and we will continue to manufacture high quality "made in the U.S.A." products to meet your needs.”
Related recent Blogs
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- Oh yes: A Made in America Girl Scout project • by mmcmullan • 10/15/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013
- Keep your Breaking Bad costume Made in America • by LDonia • 09/27/2013
- Nanette Lepore's Spring 2014 American-made couture • by LDonia • 09/13/2013