Fashion Friday: Geier Gloves
Keep your fingers warm this winter with some American-made gloves from Geier Gloves.
From the Geier website:
“Geier Glove Company was established in 1927, in Centralia, Washington. For over 80 years, Geier Glove Company has been producing some of the world'ss finest leather gloves for men and women -- for work, dress, driving, and riding.
Since the Geier brothers began the company, attention to detail with regard to fit, wear, and comfort has been important. Geier uses only the best leathers available for glove and moccasin making, and Geier gloves are made in full and half sizes, giving you the best possible fit.
The owners and employees of Geier Glove Company take great pride in making quality leather gloves and moccasins, and we will continue to manufacture high quality "made in the U.S.A." products to meet your needs.”
Related recent Blogs
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- Senate Buy America bill introduced: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement • by scapozzola • 08/05/2014
- Infrastructure is the “Biggest Economic Incentive for Any Community or Any State." • by elizabethbb • 08/05/2014
- Candidate Watch: We Need a Few More Details, Terri Lynn Land • by elizabethbb • 07/29/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014