Fashion Friday: Fox River Socks
Though they may not be the most glamorous items in your wardrobe, there’s no denying that good socks are absolutely essential—especially during the cold winter months. This winter, keep your toes toasty with American-made socks from Osage, Iowa-based Fox River.
For over 100 years, Fox River has been manufacturing knitted socks that are high quality, comfortable, and most importantly, made right here in the U.S.A. Whether you're looking for something to wear on a run, in the office, or just around the house, Fox River offers a wide selection of socks that is sure to meet all your footwear needs.
And they don’t just make socks for feet: Fox River is also the manufacturer of the Original Rockford Red Heel sock used to make the iconic sock monkeys that children around the world have adored for decades.
Related recent Blogs
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013