Fashion Friday: Fox River Socks
Though they may not be the most glamorous items in your wardrobe, there’s no denying that good socks are absolutely essential—especially during the cold winter months. This winter, keep your toes toasty with American-made socks from Osage, Iowa-based Fox River.
For over 100 years, Fox River has been manufacturing knitted socks that are high quality, comfortable, and most importantly, made right here in the U.S.A. Whether you're looking for something to wear on a run, in the office, or just around the house, Fox River offers a wide selection of socks that is sure to meet all your footwear needs.
And they don’t just make socks for feet: Fox River is also the manufacturer of the Original Rockford Red Heel sock used to make the iconic sock monkeys that children around the world have adored for decades.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013