Fashion Friday: Fiesta Dinnerware
Fashion isn’t limited to your wardrobe. Spruce up your dinner table with the bold hues of Homer Laughlin’s classic Fiesta Dinnerware.
Handcrafted in the U.S.A since 1936, there are over 50 items in the line, which comes in 15 colors.
So next time you’re in the market for new dinnerware, stock up on Fiesta and take comfort in the fact that although they may be called ‘china’, these quality pieces are 100% American-made.
Related recent Blogs
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- Oh yes: A Made in America Girl Scout project • by mmcmullan • 10/15/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013
- Keep your Breaking Bad costume Made in America • by LDonia • 09/27/2013
- Nanette Lepore's Spring 2014 American-made couture • by LDonia • 09/13/2013