Fashion Friday: Diamond Gusset jeans
The weather has turned cooler over the last week or two. If it's time to trade in your shorts and skirts for some jeans, why not try an American-made version?
Diamond Gusset jeans are manufactured in Blue Ridge, Georgia. In addition to both men's and women's jeans, Diamond Gusset also makes t-shirts and belts. Visitors to the site can check out a video about the company's dedication to Made in America.
Image taken from Diamond Gusset's website.
Related recent Blogs
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013
- Surprise, surprise? Americans still say job creation should be top priority • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- December 3, 2013: One number shows a #MFG uptick. Does that mean more #MFG jobs? • by mmcmullan • 12/03/2013
- The Computer Wore Heels: Check out "Top Secret Rosies" • by mmcmullan • 12/02/2013