Fashion Friday: Club Monaco line Made in USA
Calling all high-style guys looking to buy American-made – Club Monaco has the thing for you!
Club Monaco just announced the launch of an exclusive male "Made in America" line, which will be available in their New York and Toronto stores. The line will include shirts, jackets, blazers, pants, denim, ties, and more.
According to CBS News, "The company says shirts from the collection are made in Ashland, Pa., ties are from New York City, and its suits are from Westminster, Md."
Related recent Blogs
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- Oh yes: A Made in America Girl Scout project • by mmcmullan • 10/15/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013
- Keep your Breaking Bad costume Made in America • by LDonia • 09/27/2013
- Nanette Lepore's Spring 2014 American-made couture • by LDonia • 09/13/2013