Fashion Friday: Club Monaco line Made in USA
Calling all high-style guys looking to buy American-made – Club Monaco has the thing for you!
Club Monaco just announced the launch of an exclusive male "Made in America" line, which will be available in their New York and Toronto stores. The line will include shirts, jackets, blazers, pants, denim, ties, and more.
According to CBS News, "The company says shirts from the collection are made in Ashland, Pa., ties are from New York City, and its suits are from Westminster, Md."
Related recent Blogs
- Maine State Senate Passes Buy American Legislation • by scapozzola • 06/19/2013
- May 31, 2013 Headlines: A Make It In America campaign, adding currency to the TPP, and more. • by LRaup • 05/31/2013
- Buy American wins and losses in Texas. • by scapozzola • 05/29/2013
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013