Fashion Friday: cinda b
Indiana Coordinator for the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM), Rachel Bennett Steury, recommended a Fort Wayne, Indiana-based handbag company called cinda b for this week’s Fashion Friday.
Cinda Boomershire, an Atlanta-based designer, founded cinda b, in response to the difficulties she had trying to find a bag that was fun, versatile and aesthetically pleasing.
The company’s website notes that to Boomershire:
It was as important to create American handbags as it was to help create American jobs.
cinda b’s bags come in a variety of styles and sizes and include zippers, pockets, and compartments to ensure function as well as form.
To learn more about cinda b, click here.
Image borrowed from cinda b website.
Related recent Blogs
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 17, 2013 Headlines: Strengthening our national security, focusing on jobs, and more. • by LRaup • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013