Fashion Friday: cinda b
Indiana Coordinator for the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM), Rachel Bennett Steury, recommended a Fort Wayne, Indiana-based handbag company called cinda b for this week’s Fashion Friday.
Cinda Boomershire, an Atlanta-based designer, founded cinda b, in response to the difficulties she had trying to find a bag that was fun, versatile and aesthetically pleasing.
The company’s website notes that to Boomershire:
It was as important to create American handbags as it was to help create American jobs.
cinda b’s bags come in a variety of styles and sizes and include zippers, pockets, and compartments to ensure function as well as form.
To learn more about cinda b, click here.
Image borrowed from cinda b website.
Related recent Blogs
- Pharmaceutical companies' interests are covered in the TPP -- as for everyone else? Ehh ... • by mmcmullan • 12/09/2013
- December 9, 2013: China reports biggest trade surplus in five years • by TGarland • 12/09/2013
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013