Fashion Friday: Boathouse Sports
If you’ve played in or watched an American high school athletic event in the past 25 years, chances are you’ve seen gear from this week’s featured company, Boathouse Sports. In fact, it seems that Boathouse sports’ classic pullover and zip up nylon jackets are almost as ubiquitous on high school sidelines as water bottles and screaming fans.
Founded in 1985 by two-time Olympic rower John Strotbeck III "to provide elite rowers with high quality performance products to train and compete at their best", Boathouse sports now sells a full range of athletic apparel to suit the needs of every type of athlete. And the best part? All Boathouse Sports products are made in their Philadelphia, PA factory.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Think Disney should make it garments in the United States? Let the company know! • by LDonia • 05/03/2013
- Love American-made clothing? Tweet about it! • by LDonia • 03/29/2013
- In New Orleans a nascent fashion community proves new industries CAN be built in America • by LDonia • 03/04/2013
- Purchase of these Los Angeles-made jeans benefits the community • by LDonia • 03/01/2013
- Despite the fashionable label, 'Made in America' garments still struggle. • by LDonia • 02/25/2013
- Will we see any 'Made in America' on the Oscar 'Red Carpet?' • by LDonia • 02/22/2013
- February 22, 2013 Headlines: Technology vs Manufacturing, Bipartisan Solutions, and more. • by LRaup • 02/22/2013
- Help Pennsylvania to Keep it "Made in America"-- Report USA-made versions of allegedly non-existent goods • by scapozzola • 02/15/2013