Fashion Friday: Boathouse Sports
If you’ve played in or watched an American high school athletic event in the past 25 years, chances are you’ve seen gear from this week’s featured company, Boathouse Sports. In fact, it seems that Boathouse sports’ classic pullover and zip up nylon jackets are almost as ubiquitous on high school sidelines as water bottles and screaming fans.
Founded in 1985 by two-time Olympic rower John Strotbeck III "to provide elite rowers with high quality performance products to train and compete at their best", Boathouse sports now sells a full range of athletic apparel to suit the needs of every type of athlete. And the best part? All Boathouse Sports products are made in their Philadelphia, PA factory.
Related recent Blogs
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- November 25, 2013: Uncontrollable turkey tension • by mmcmullan • 11/25/2013
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- November 22, 2013: Congratulations to Tesla and a look ahead • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Specter Studios shows us what an American-made Halloween looks like • by LDonia • 10/30/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- October 18, 2013: A jobs report! On Tuesday! • by mmcmullan • 10/18/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013