Fashion Friday: BASIL&PAPE Jewlery
Designed by fashion industry veterans Robin Basile and John Pape, BASIL&PAPE jewlery is 100% Made-in-USA from start to finish. As described on their website,
“BASILE&PAPE doesn't come up with a cute idea and then send that idea off to China or Mexico to be mass-produced cheaply with inferior materials and shoddy workmanship. They sweat every single detail from the initial design all the way to the last detail of production on every single piece of jewelry that they create. Robin and John will not allow their taste-level to be compromised by shoddy workmanship from disinterested foreign factories.”
The only thing cooler than BASIL&PAPE’s rockin’ American-made mission? Their actual jewlery: From statement-making bracelets and rings to their famous skull collection, BASIL&PAPE jewelry is as unique as it is patriotic.
So shop BASIL&PAPE, and discover why fashion editors and celebrities alike can’t get enough of this Made in USA brand.
Related recent Blogs
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- New American-made locomotives unveiled. • by scapozzola • 05/13/2013
- May 9, 2013 Headline: Obama's focus on job creation, creating manufacturing space, and more. • by LRaup • 05/09/2013
- An upstate New York company announces reshoring plans...sort of • by LDonia • 05/07/2013
- Think Disney should make it garments in the United States? Let the company know! • by LDonia • 05/03/2013