Fashion Friday: BASIL&PAPE Jewlery
Designed by fashion industry veterans Robin Basile and John Pape, BASIL&PAPE jewlery is 100% Made-in-USA from start to finish. As described on their website,
“BASILE&PAPE doesn't come up with a cute idea and then send that idea off to China or Mexico to be mass-produced cheaply with inferior materials and shoddy workmanship. They sweat every single detail from the initial design all the way to the last detail of production on every single piece of jewelry that they create. Robin and John will not allow their taste-level to be compromised by shoddy workmanship from disinterested foreign factories.”
The only thing cooler than BASIL&PAPE’s rockin’ American-made mission? Their actual jewlery: From statement-making bracelets and rings to their famous skull collection, BASIL&PAPE jewelry is as unique as it is patriotic.
So shop BASIL&PAPE, and discover why fashion editors and celebrities alike can’t get enough of this Made in USA brand.
Related recent Blogs
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- December 2, 2013: American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/02/2013
- November 25, 2013: Uncontrollable turkey tension • by mmcmullan • 11/25/2013
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- November 18, 2013: More new policy from China! • by mmcmullan • 11/18/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- A year since Superstorm Sandy, some improvements are strictly cosmetic • by LDonia • 10/30/2013