Fashion Friday: Andrew David Design
Founded in 2004 by Andrew David Moore, Andrew David Design offers a wide selection of hand tailored men’s dress shirts, all proudly made in America.
From the Andrew David Design website:
"At Andrew David, we firmly believe in making products in America. All of our shirts are hand tailored in Fall River, MA using the finest mix of European fabrics from Italy, Spain, Portugal, Germany and Austria. The fabrics are hand cut and hand sewn with 20 stitches per inch and natural fiber linings. Even the hang tags are made in America"
Back in June we had the pleasure of showcasing some Andrew David Design originals during our 'Made in America Fashion Show' at Netroots Nation. Pictured to the left is Joe Sudbay of AMERICABlog walking the runway in an Andrew David Design hidden floral stripe shirt.
Click HERE to see more photos from the fashion show.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- May 15, 2013 Headlines: U.S. manufacturing slows, while manufacturers discuss domestic production, and more... • by LDonia • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013