Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way
Happy Fashion Friday! It’s finally time for the weekend, and the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) has found the perfect way to spice up your spring fashion statements: Eliza B. American-made belts!
The Essex, CT-based company makes trendy, Made-in-USA leather belts for both men and women. They offer many American-made products made from an outstanding team of sewers, cutters, cobblers, and painters. The Eliza B. team takes pride in their product, explaining on their website:
Product quality must be perfect. Sending an inferior product out the door is lunacy, doing so you disappoint the customer and sully your reputation. Product value must be present. Paying huge sums of money for a "name" works for some, but value and integrity works for all.
And while value and integrity are a top priority for Eliza B. (which AAM loves to see), they also believe in Made in USA:
About American made. We don’t ask you to buy our products because they are made in America. We ask you to consider our products because they are well made, handsomely styled and a good value. And, yes they are made in America. We believe that every closet in America should have at least one pair of shoes made in America.
AAM couldn’t agree more!
Head over to Eliza B.’s website to check out their American-made belts and more.
Image provided by Eliza B.
This blog post was written by AAM intern Pamela Tom-Jack.
Related recent Blogs
- ITC Finds South Korean Dumping of OCTG Pipe: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 08/22/2014
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- August 8, 2014: Maury is a close second to trade data in our book • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014