Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way
Happy Fashion Friday! It’s finally time for the weekend, and the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) has found the perfect way to spice up your spring fashion statements: Eliza B. American-made belts!
The Essex, CT-based company makes trendy, Made-in-USA leather belts for both men and women. They offer many American-made products made from an outstanding team of sewers, cutters, cobblers, and painters. The Eliza B. team takes pride in their product, explaining on their website:
Product quality must be perfect. Sending an inferior product out the door is lunacy, doing so you disappoint the customer and sully your reputation. Product value must be present. Paying huge sums of money for a "name" works for some, but value and integrity works for all.
And while value and integrity are a top priority for Eliza B. (which AAM loves to see), they also believe in Made in USA:
About American made. We don’t ask you to buy our products because they are made in America. We ask you to consider our products because they are well made, handsomely styled and a good value. And, yes they are made in America. We believe that every closet in America should have at least one pair of shoes made in America.
AAM couldn’t agree more!
Head over to Eliza B.’s website to check out their American-made belts and more.
Image provided by Eliza B.
This blog post was written by AAM intern Pamela Tom-Jack.
Related recent Blogs
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- AAM Statement: Commerce Department Decision on South Korean OCTG Dumping. • by scapozzola • 07/11/2014