Fashion Friday: From AAM's Scott Paul
Last month, the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) filled our blog with suggestions for American-made gifts.
Today, for our first Fashion Friday of 2013, AAM’s Executive Director, Scott Paul, shares his favorite American-made gift he received – a sweater from Orvis.
While Orvis does not manufacture all of its clothing in the United States, there is a clearly marked “Made in America” collection on its website.
This particular sweater (pictured) was manufactured in Fall River, MA.
Check out the rest of Orvis’s Made in America collection here.
Related recent Blogs
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013
- Keep dry with an American-made raincoat • by LDonia • 10/11/2013
- Keep your Breaking Bad costume Made in America • by LDonia • 09/27/2013
- Nanette Lepore's Spring 2014 American-made couture • by LDonia • 09/13/2013
- New York City-made clothing barely visible among garments sold in the United States • by LDonia • 09/06/2013
- Keep your ballroom dance aspirations American-made • by LDonia • 08/30/2013
- Love T-shirts? Make sure you keep your T's Made in the USA • by LDonia • 08/23/2013