Fashion Friday: From AAM's Scott Paul
Last month, the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) filled our blog with suggestions for American-made gifts.
Today, for our first Fashion Friday of 2013, AAM’s Executive Director, Scott Paul, shares his favorite American-made gift he received – a sweater from Orvis.
While Orvis does not manufacture all of its clothing in the United States, there is a clearly marked “Made in America” collection on its website.
This particular sweater (pictured) was manufactured in Fall River, MA.
Check out the rest of Orvis’s Made in America collection here.
Related recent Blogs
- Celebrate the Holiday Weekend with American Apparel • by LRaup • 04/18/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Spring into warm weather with Made in USA Nail Polish • by LRaup • 04/04/2014
- Fashion Friday: Staying warm through a lingering winter the Made in USA way • by LRaup • 03/28/2014
- AAM and its readers cannot get enough American-made jeans • by LDonia • 02/07/2014
- 5 pairs of Made in the USA jeans -- there's something for everyone • by LDonia • 01/17/2014
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- Keep warm this winter (or next week) the American-made way • by LDonia • 10/18/2013