Fashion Friday: From AAM's Scott Paul
Last month, the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) filled our blog with suggestions for American-made gifts.
Today, for our first Fashion Friday of 2013, AAM’s Executive Director, Scott Paul, shares his favorite American-made gift he received – a sweater from Orvis.
While Orvis does not manufacture all of its clothing in the United States, there is a clearly marked “Made in America” collection on its website.
This particular sweater (pictured) was manufactured in Fall River, MA.
Check out the rest of Orvis’s Made in America collection here.
Related recent Blogs
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- Cleveland Rocks — And So Does This Clothing Manufacturer • by elizabethbb • 07/11/2014
- Celebrate National Sunglasses Day with American Made Shades • by LRaup • 06/27/2014
- Jolie & Elizabeth: Light Flirty Styles Perfect for Summer • by elizabethbb • 06/20/2014
- Need a Last Minute Father’s Day Gift? Check Out Frank Clegg Leatherworks. • by elizabethbb • 06/13/2014
- Celebrate Father’s Day with American Made Bow Ties • by LRaup • 06/06/2014
- Sail into Summer with TipsySkipper • by LRaup • 05/30/2014
- New Balance: Sprint into Summer • by admin • 05/23/2014
- Taylor Stitch: Unique Clothing, Made in San Francisco • by scapozzola • 05/16/2014