When this company tweeted us about their American-made product, we knew that we had to feature them in Fashion Friday. How could we not with a Twitter bio that reads: "carolina textile revival. clothing for the modern man out of raleigh, nc."
Lumina Clothing, Co. is based in Raleigh, NC and has been making neckties and bow ties since 2008. Their creative styles in ginghams and seersucker, checks and plaid, are sure to jazz up any gentleman's outfit.
We like the Outer Banks Bow Tie for a truly unique look.
Related recent Blogs
- Fmr. Transportaion Secretary Ray LaHood urges infrastructure investment • by TGarland • 12/02/2013
- December 2, 2013: American-made holiday shopping • by LDonia • 12/02/2013
- November 25, 2013: Uncontrollable turkey tension • by mmcmullan • 11/25/2013
- Festive sweater season is upon us ... make sure yours is Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/22/2013
- November 18, 2013: More new policy from China! • by mmcmullan • 11/18/2013
- Travel clothing is comfiest when it's Made in the U.S.A. • by LDonia • 11/08/2013
- Why Biden's visit to Ohio CSX terminal is a pretty big deal • by LDonia • 11/06/2013
- November 5, 2013: Apple's new Made in the U.S.A. commitment dwarfs Walmart's • by mmcmullan • 11/05/2013
- Hailing the Glow Cloud, in a strictly American-made way • by LDonia • 11/01/2013
- A year since Superstorm Sandy, some improvements are strictly cosmetic • by LDonia • 10/30/2013