When this company tweeted us about their American-made product, we knew that we had to feature them in Fashion Friday. How could we not with a Twitter bio that reads: "carolina textile revival. clothing for the modern man out of raleigh, nc."
Lumina Clothing, Co. is based in Raleigh, NC and has been making neckties and bow ties since 2008. Their creative styles in ginghams and seersucker, checks and plaid, are sure to jazz up any gentleman's outfit.
We like the Outer Banks Bow Tie for a truly unique look.
Related recent Blogs
- Nanette Lepore's New Shoe • by scapozzola • 05/24/2013
- Reps. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL) and Michael Grimm (R-NY) form new Congressional Public Transportation Caucus. • by scapozzola • 05/23/2013
- May 23, 2013 Headlines: Gains in the job market, small businesses manufacturing in the U.S.A., and more. • by LRaup • 05/23/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- May 16, 2013 Headlines: factory collapses in Cambodia, U.S. retail industry dismisses plan for safer working conditions, & more • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013
- May 14, 2013 Headlines: Redefining success, building Amtrak, banning Tesla, and more... • by LDonia • 05/14/2013
- New American-made locomotives unveiled. • by scapozzola • 05/13/2013