You can never have too many pairs of great-fitting jeans. This week, we're spotlighting Earnest Sewn jeans, a denim manufacturer whose motto, "jeans sewn in earnest," very literally lives up to its name.
Their website says:
Those fortunate enough to find a pair of Earnest Sewn in their local retailer will have found a line of denim and denim related products that reflect an unprecedented commitment to quality and individual style. They will also find an unwavering appreciation for denim and the fading mystique of American ingenuity and craftsmanship. Each piece of Earnest Sewn is handcrafted to perfection, the end result, an obvious byproduct of our obsession.
Earnest Sewn jeans are made in the USA from American and Italian materials.
Related recent Blogs
- Kickstarting a manufacturing renaissance • by TGarland • 12/06/2013
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- What to do with abandoned factories? Bring in the artists! • by LDonia • 12/03/2013